Monday, May 12, 2008

Moving Out & Working

So, this is the first time I've done this. My Sisters-in-law do it, and it seemed fun enough. Now here I am, about to type absolutely everything about something you care absolutely nothing about. I recently graduated high school. You could say I cheated the system, but I prefer the term out smarted the system. I set up to graduate in December, but played basketball so I had to take at least two classes second semester. What I did was take two classes I didn't need, and after basketball season, dropped them. Smart, aye? In the beginning of April I moved out to Scottsdale. I work two jobs, in the Childcare at the Village and teaching swim lessons at the YMCA. I work 45 hours a week, plus babysitting. I have no life, and sometimes working all the time hardly seems worth it. That is until payday, of course. That's about all I have right now.

No comments: