Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Insert Clever Title Here




DISCLAIMER: I'm lacking creativity at the moment, so please forgive my embarassingly dull title. I'm also feeling a little out-of-it so also excuse grammatical errors, or disorganized thoughts.

First: I have a new niece. As if I need another reason to LOVE Texas. Tara and Kyle had their baby, Makenna Jolene Jenkins, last Tuesday. She is absolutely gorgeous and I am so grateful that I was able to be here to meet her. I am excited to be "Aunt Devie" again. I have missed my nieces and nephews so much since leaving Arizona. Little "Jo" (as I call her), is going to have the best aunt ever. That's Jo and me up there in our Sunday best, blurry, I know, but it was taken with a cell phone.

Second: Hey, whoa! I have had pretty much a permanent food baby since I have moved to Tx. Not cool. I'm still a workout-aholic, I just cannot handle edible temptation and my boss keeps her house stocked with goodies. Remember that one post? That one where I was all motivated and living a healthy lifestyle? If not here it is, take some time and read it!
http://devinjenkins24.blogspot.com/2009/02/currently.html There it is. I don't know how to make it say "click here" so.... yeah it's just the html. Forgive me. Anyway. I need to get back to that. I workout, I'm just missing the healthy eating part. As I said in the mentioned post, I am publicly declaring that I am now going to be eating less and healthy while excersing more in hopes that I will actually will.


Third: I did the Warrior Dash! So fun! Pictures coming soon! I'm also doing the Boondock Battle 5k mud run next Saturday. I promise to start taking pictures and posting them. My camera, unfortunately, suffered an early death in the rain on my 20th birthday last year, and I have yet to figure out how to transfer pics from my phone to my computer. Ok, so that's about it for now!

1 comment:

Cindy Jenkins said...

Awwww, Mackie is so tiny and you both look beautiful!

Hey, just add yourself to your contacts list on your phone with your email address included. Then email the photos to yourself and they'll show up on your computer. I used to do that before I could remove the memory card right to my computer. Good luck!

Love you soooooo much!!!! :)