Friday, September 12, 2008

I'm bored.

Four Places I've Lived:
1. The Grandview house in Buckeye
2. The Farm house
3. Estrella Mountain Ranch (multiple times)
4. My mom's house in Goodyear

Four Favorite Books:
1.Band of Brothers
2.Harry Potter (all of them)
3. Twilight Series
4.The Things They Carried

Four Favorite Movies:
1. Ferris Bueller
2.Remember the Titans
3.The Emperor's New Groove
4. The Holiday

Four Embarrassing Facts About Me:
1.I ripped my pants at work once, and had to wear my basketball shorts the rest of the day. I was constantly hiding from the big boss!
2.I tripped and fell completely on my face in front of this boy that I had the BIGGEST crush on... I thought I pulled it off well, though.
3.I ripped my pants (yes, I've done it twice) while babysitting two little boys & had to wear their mom's pj's.
4. Hmm I dunno what else?..

Four Dreams of Mine:
1.Go on a mission
2.Find a job I actually want to do before I get too far into school
3. Get married in the Temple
4. Have a nice life


Pet Peeves:
1. When people make sounds while they sleep.
2. Teachers who want to hold your hand the whole way when you know exactly what you're doing.
3. Irrationally angry people
4. When people lie right to my face about dumb things that wouldn't make a difference

Things That Make Me Really Happy:
1. When ASU wins.
2. Playing basketball with friends.
3. Riding quads without wrecking.
4. My family (especially my nieces and nephew.)

No comments: