Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Lovin' Life

I am completely loving life right now! (except for the whole broke college student part) School is going well, it's really pretty easy. I think I even know what I want to major in now (kinesiology). Mostly the reason I'm loving life right now is sports. I get to play a sport at least three nights a week. On Mondays after FHE, we play basketball. On Tuesdays, stake softball. Wednesdays, basketball again. Occasionally I play volleyball with friends, too. I've also met a lot of new people recently. Some became close friends quite quickly. I got a calling in my ward, I'm on the activities committee. The only things that get me down are when ASU loses, and when I look at my paychecks. I went from working around 60 hours a week between my two jobs, to about ten. Ouch. It's definitely not enough hours, so in October hopefully I'll start working the front desk at the Village. There's not really anything else super exciting going on right now.

1 comment:

Kyle and Alli said...

ha ha the whole "broke college student" thing just turns into "broke married couple" so get used to it :)