Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Bored Much?

Basically I don't have much to say, I'm just incredibly bored out of my mind. My first semester of college is almost over! I'm excited for my month long break to begin! I'll basically be working and babysitting the whole month, but it'll be well worth it. My first semester was fairly easy, except for english. I've always struggled with writing, and I strongly dislike it. I have this talent of procrastinating until the very last minute. Okay, so it's not so much a talent as it is a flaw, but I'll get over it eventually. This past week was Thanksgiving, basically my favorite holiday. I worked in the morning then went to Mary Jo's for dinner with my mom, Whitney, Tyler, the Banks & Levie's. After that I was going to go out with friends, but they cancelled. So, instead of going to see Twilight with my family because I thought I would be going out with friends visiting from out of town, I sat at home by myself and ate my leftovers. Haha. I would call that a good day. On Wednesday night my friend, Paul, took me to the Coldplay concert! It was amazing & I loved it. Coldplay is just about the greatest band ever. Did I tell you how excited I am for this semester to end? I did? Well let me make it clear: I'm VERY VERY VERY VERY EXCITED for this semester to be over. I'm still broke as ever. I refuse to spend any money grocery shopping, and my Thanksgiving leftovers are gone, so now I eat waffles and vegetables from the giant bag my dad got me at Costco. & I think that is about it, this is a video from the concert, they actually came and played in the audience, it was pretty cool!

1 comment:

The Jenkins said...

Sounds like a fun thanksgiving! I went and saw Twilight on Thanksgiving. Woohoo! Love you sis!
Kyle