Sunday, November 23, 2008




The past few months I've been playing on my ward's softball team for the church league. It's definitely been the highlight of my time out here in Scottsdale and in the singles' ward. Our team was pretty good, I mean we only were the champions, but we were alright. We went undefeated the whole season, except for one blooper where the other team was short a couple of girls, so we LET them play with extra guys. Anyway, it was super fun! The team for our ward last year also won, so we got to keep the trophy. Other than softball, there's really been nothing too exciting going on. I still go to school, which is still no fun. I did make my schedule for next semester, though. Chemistry, math, comm (public speaking), and CIS (computer systems). I'll be spending nine hours at school on Tuesday and Thursday with two 1hr 15min breaks (hopefully I'll be smart enough to use this time to study and get work done). My day will start with a 7:30 am (ugh. I have to wake up now) and end at 4:30. Way super exciting, right? Ha. NOT. But I suppose I can handle it. Peace.

2 comments:

Brooke Jenkins said...

Congrats Devin.

The Jenkins said...

Oh man...the good ole days. I remember when our team won that trophy! Congrats...following in your brothers footsteps! He is just so proud..."tear"! Love you!